- September 14 and 15, 2023
- in-house courses on demand
€1.450 (excl. VAT)
Including lunch and refreshments.
About this course
You will learn how to be successful as a Solution Architect in an Agile environment.
This hand-on course aims to equip individuals with a comprehensive understanding of Solution Architecture, its best practices, and its role in Agile environments. Throughout the course, participants will gain insights into the fundamentals by architecting a real-world case. They will explore the characteristics and links between Business Processes, Data Objects, Application Components, Interfaces and understand when and how to use frameworks and tools.
Additionally, participants will learn the axioms for Agile Architecture and develop the mental model required for its implementation. By the end of the course, certified individuals will have the knowledge and skills to create successful digital products in an Agile environment.
Materials Language: English
Delivery Language: Dutch
Delivery Method: Classroom
Who is this for
- Any role involved in Digital Transformation at an architectural level
- Technical or functional profiles who want to transition into an architecture role
- Solution Architects who want to extend their scope in an Agile environment