We’re looking for you
We are looking for a Business Development Manager who can help us find new customers.
Your skills and talents
- You like to work on long term relationships with customers and you know how to build those relationships. Account management is also part of the job.
- You know how to look for the right type of customers. How you go about this, is up to you. Cold calling, networking or do you prefer reaching out to potential customers via LinkedIn? It is all possible! Maybe there are other ways that we are not thinking of right now, that you had a positive experience with?
- You have experience/affinity with selling architecture and analysis assignments because that is a specific business, or you have the necessary knowhow and strong interest in delving into this.
- We think that a mature (does not equal old!), charismatic personality who also feels at home on a strategic and tactical level with (potential) customers is the best fit for the job.
- You get a competitive salary and compensation package: an absolute must for our ambitious professionals.
- You get a chance to make an impact. We always seek out projects where we can add value, but, conversely, the project also needs to offer something to our people.
- You work with a team of passionate people and an inspiring tight-knit community: you’re becoming part of not just any team, but a community where peers can collaborate, debate, and exchange ideas.
- We value autonomy and being able and willing to take. We don’t believe in micromanagement at all.
- We’re on a mission to become the voice of Open Agile Architecture ™. A story in which employees are given the chance to, more than ever, take on a genuine ambassador’s role.
- We offer an optimal working atmosphere where flexibility and trust are valued. We give our people the opportunity to work in our trendy office (Ghent), at their client, or in the comfort of their own home.