We’re looking for you
As an experienced Enterprise Architect, you are the go-to person for your client when it comes to taking strategic business decisions.
- You follow-up on the internal company strategy and include the team in the thinking process.
- Coordinating a team of business annalists and solution architects comes naturally to you.
- You define and propose initiatives for business innovation or improvement.
- Defining initiatives and projects based on policy decisions is where you thrive. Realizing and following up on those ideas are part of your daily routine.
- You report on implementation and status of projects.
- You communicate with all stakeholders involved on the cutting edge of business and ICT.
Your skills and talents
- You have a Master’s degree in a relevant field (commercial engineer, civil engineer, industrial engineer,…).
- You have experience in business process management or business process improvement, process/business architecture.
- You have an affinity with ICT architecture, enterprise architecture, software delivery
- You have a working knowledge of a model-oriented approach and experience in business modelling languages.
- You have experience with organizational and individual change management.
- You have experience with one or more modelling tools.
- You get a competitive salary and compensation package: an absolute must for our ambitious professionals.
- You get a chance to make an impact. We always seek out projects where we can add value, but, conversely, the project also needs to offer something to our people.
- You work with a team of passionate people and an inspiring tight-knit community: you’re becoming part of not just any team, but a community where peers can collaborate, debate, and exchange ideas.
- We value autonomy and being able and willing to take. We don’t believe in micromanagement at all.
- We’re on a mission to become the voice of Open Agile Architecture ™. A story in which employees are given the chance to, more than ever, take on a genuine ambassador’s role.
- We offer an optimal working atmosphere where flexibility and trust are valued. We give our people the opportunity to work in our trendy office (Ghent), at their client, or in the comfort of their own home.