We’re looking for you
As a Solution Architect you help our customers in the vision and design of an organisation-wide, reliable, customer-oriented, technical & application architecture.
From your experience and background you know which choices to make to unlock information in the most optimal way. You can position this set-up within the entire IT landscape and you have a vision about integration with back-end systems and services that can be offered externally. You guide customers in their digital transformation and, where necessary, join projects in order to realise them. You can compare different scenarios and make well-founded choices based on objective facts, customer context, specific short and long-term needs, etc. You have an innovative vision in which you can link a wide range of topics to the set-up of platforms (security, front-end engineering, backend services, data capture and analytics, API management, cloud, internet of things, master data management and big data architectures).
You will participate in the development of proof of concepts and help develop best practices and a reference architecture within the customer-oriented, rapidly changing world of today.
Your skills and talents
- You describe yourself as an architect with a background in both technical and application architecture. Having a background in multiple development environments is a plus.
- You follow the different trends in the digital landscape and take these into consideration when working out an architecture.
- You are inquisitive. Your field of interest and/or experience extends to integration (API management and services), information architecture (including Big Data, hadoop, NoSQL), Cloud & Security.
- You are someone with a vision on custom front-end possibilities and Customer Engagement platforms.
- You describe yourself as a consultant and thinks about how you can be an added value for the customer. You communicate fluently to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- You have a positive attitude. You enjoy working with others and are quick to see the bigger picture.
- You get a competitive salary and compensation package: an absolute must for our ambitious professionals.
- You get a chance to make an impact. We always seek out projects where we can add value, but, conversely, the project also needs to offer something to our people.
- You work with a team of passionate people and an inspiring tight-knit community: you’re becoming part of not just any team, but a community where peers can collaborate, debate, and exchange ideas.
- We value autonomy and being able and willing to take. We don’t believe in micromanagement at all.
- We’re on a mission to become the voice of Open Agile Architecture ™. A story in which employees are given the chance to, more than ever, take on a genuine ambassador’s role.
- We offer an optimal working atmosphere where flexibility and trust are valued. We give our people the opportunity to work in our trendy office (Ghent), at their client, or in the comfort of their own home.