We’re looking for you
As a Business Analyst, you step into customer projects and form the bridge between users and the technical teams. Through workshops and individual discussions with the business and the development team, you quickly familiarise yourself with the challenges within the customer’s business domain and, together with the technical architect, you dig to find the best technical design.
You quickly build up an understanding of the customer’s needs and you dare to think beyond the customer’s requirements. You ask questions about the problems and objectives that the customer wants to achieve, even when the customer is already thinking in terms of solutions. You apply the right techniques in a pragmatic way according to the needs of the client, inspired by the Agile Architects analysis methodology.
You like to make your analyses conceptually elegant by finding the right level of abstraction. Besides making your analysis, you are also strong in transferring your knowledge to different groups of people. You would like to evolve further, possibly towards solution architecture or enterprise architecture.
Your skills and talents
- You have at least 3 years of experience as an analyst. Ideally, you have experience within one or more of the following domains: integration, information management, customer & user experience.
- You are used to working with models (e.g. UML, BPMN, …) and presenting things visually, both to the business and the technical team.
- You are strong in communicating with different types of stakeholders. Experience in facilitating workshops is a plus.
- You have worked in an agile environment before and like to work pragmatically, keeping the long-term vision in mind.
- You get a kick out of bringing structure to complexity. You like to look for simple terms to convey complex material in an elegant and clear way to your audience.
- You want to make a difference in a project, a company and you strive to constantly improve yourself and the environment around you.
- You get a competitive salary and compensation package: an absolute must for our ambitious professionals.
- You get a chance to make an impact. We always seek out projects where we can add value, but, conversely, the project also needs to offer something to our people.
- You work with a team of passionate people and an inspiring tight-knit community: you’re becoming part of not just any team, but a community where peers can collaborate, debate, and exchange ideas.
- We value autonomy and being able and willing to take. We don’t believe in micromanagement at all.
- We’re on a mission to become the voice of Open Agile Architecture ™. A story in which employees are given the chance to, more than ever, take on a genuine ambassador’s role.
- We offer an optimal working atmosphere where flexibility and trust are valued. We give our people the opportunity to work in our trendy office (Ghent), at their client, or in the comfort of their own home.